We arrived at the Marriott hotel in downtown Cleveland and we were made most welcome by our service receptionist "Leanne" We had booked for two nights and we asked to have a good view as this was our first visit to Cleveland. The room and views were spectacular. We were on the 23rd floor with views of Lake Erie the Browns Stadium The rock and roll hall of fame science museum court house and a host of other site stretching right up the coast towards Bay Village to the east and the city airport to the west. The central location of the hotel makes it an excellent choice for both business and leisure. This quality hotel was made exceptional by the quality of the staff and their attitude towards ensuring that our stay was as pleasurable as possible. 5 Stars from me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience style, sophistication and an ideal setting at newly revitalized Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center. Our hotel in Cleveland, Ohio features accommodations with sleek furnishings, in a perfect metropolitan locale that acts as an elegant retreat. Look out from our hotel and enjoy stunning views of Lake Erie and the city skyline. Nearby, explore exciting destinations including Browns Stadium, Progressive Field and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cleveland Downtown At Key Hotel Cleveland
- Key Center
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown At Key Center Ohio