This is a great hotel and a gem of a city. I ordered a package that included valet parking, breakfast, and two tickets for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Check in was very easy. I opted to go through the front desk. One small mix up occurred because the system over wrote my reservation and used my business profile. This was quickly remedied by a very professional young lady at the front desk. My apologies: I cannot recall the young woman’s name.
The room was very clean and comfortable although HDTV is not in place. The Cleveland Browns stadium, Science Center, Hall of Fame, and a casino are all within walking distance from this hotel. (Please check the distance if you plan on walking – my idea of walking distance might be a bit more than others.) There is also a very nice war memorial immediately across the street. A local service also offers a horse drawn carriage but be aware that reservations are required.
The valet parking was seamless. The breakfast included in the package that I ordered was buffet style with lots of available options. Give yourself enough time for breakfast. The restaurant works well but a lot of people select the same package so it gets busy.
Overall, I know that I will return to Cleveland and to this hotel. Due to time constraints, we were only able to briefly visit the Museum of Art and missed the Botanical Gardens. The museum was fabulous and the gardens looked lovely from a distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience ultimate style and sophistication at the revitalized Cleveland Marriott Downtown, an urban retreat. Offering stunning views of Lake Erie and the city skyline, this 25-story hotel boasts 400 rooms with sleek furnishings and upgraded bathrooms fresh off a $10 million renovation. Explore exciting attractions within a short walk of this metropolitan hotel, such as the new Horseshoe Casino, Quicken Loans Arena, Browns Stadium, Progressive Field and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Take advantage of our renowned hotel staff for unmatched hospitality and deep local knowledge for an authentic Cleveland experience. For casual dining, relax among warm wood styling at Jake’s sports lounge or taste contemporary American cuisine at David’s Restaurant, conveniently situated within our hotel. Rediscover comfort at the refreshingly-modern Cleveland Marriott Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cleveland Downtown At Key Hotel Cleveland
- Key Center
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown At Key Center Ohio