This is the second time my husband and I stayed here and it is just a lovely, upscale Marriott hotel. All the staff were superb and friendly (check-in, bellman, valet car personnel, room cleaner) but shout out to Cecilly who sent chocolate covered strawberries (delicious) and a sweet note to our room after learning that we were spending our first night as empty nesters at the hotel. We had a charming corner room with a king bed which included pretty neat views of the lake and the city. Easy walk to the Brown's game (IMPORTANT NOTE - DO NOT TAKE A PURSE LADIES-not allowed in stadium and purse check and pick-up was a nightmare!) Also easy walk to the Horseshoe Casino (fun). Very nice buffet breakfast the next morning. Only note is please, please get HD TV service! Wouldn't stay anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience style, sophistication and an ideal setting at newly revitalized Cleveland Marriott Downtown at the Key Center. Our hotel in Cleveland, Ohio features accommodations with sleek furnishings, in a perfect metropolitan locale that acts as an elegant retreat. Look out from our hotel and enjoy stunning views of Lake Erie and the city skyline. Nearby, explore exciting destinations including Browns Stadium, Progressive Field and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cleveland Downtown At Key Hotel Cleveland
- Key Center
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown At Key Center Ohio