Just spent 9 nights at the Marriott Key Center. After a long day of traveling, the valet (only $5 more) was a wonderful welcome as well as the front desk. From the lobby to the room, the property was much nicer than I had thought from the pics on TripAdvisor. Bed was comfy, view was awesome and staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend visiting and staying for a pleasant trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience ultimate style and sophistication at the revitalized Cleveland Marriott Downtown, an urban retreat. Offering stunning views of Lake Erie and the city skyline, this 25-story hotel boasts 400 rooms with sleek furnishings and upgraded bathrooms fresh off a $10 million renovation. Explore exciting attractions within a short walk of this metropolitan hotel, such as the new Horseshoe Casino, Quicken Loans Arena, Browns Stadium, Progressive Field and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Take advantage of our renowned hotel staff for unmatched hospitality and deep local knowledge for an authentic Cleveland experience. For casual dining, relax among warm wood styling at Jake’s sports lounge or taste contemporary American cuisine at David’s Restaurant, conveniently situated within our hotel. Rediscover comfort at the refreshingly-modern Cleveland Marriott Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cleveland Downtown At Key Hotel Cleveland
- Key Center
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown At Key Center Ohio