We stayed at the Cleveland Marriott at Key Center for 3 days and found it to be an excellent hotel. We have stayed at the Renaissance several times, but my conference (with the Cleveland Clinic) was being held across the street from the Marriott at the Global Center for Health Innovation. Very modern but with comfortable touches like a really comfortable chair by the window. Since the building is tall and narrow, there are lots of corner rooms--so we had 2 full walls of windows and could see Public Square as well the lake. My wife appreciated all the light, since she was in the room a lot more than I was. The arrangement of the room space was unusual (to fit the corner) but not disturbing.
The concierge (Dick Miller) was fantastic! He found the perfect restaurant for one meal (Pura Vida, on the main square near the Tower complex) and helped us with our visit to the Art Museum (great café), Little Italy, and the symphony at Severance Hall (they have a restaurant there!). We had one supper at the hotel bar which was lackluster, but the menu for their regular restaurant looked more interesting.
The front desk staff was very friendly--and everyone was in a good mood after the NFL Draft!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience ultimate style and sophistication at the revitalized Cleveland Marriott Downtown, an urban retreat. Offering stunning views of Lake Erie and the city skyline, this 25-story hotel boasts 400 rooms with sleek furnishings and upgraded bathrooms fresh off a $10 million renovation. Explore exciting attractions within a short walk of this metropolitan hotel, such as the new Horseshoe Casino, Quicken Loans Arena, Browns Stadium, Progressive Field and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Take advantage of our renowned hotel staff for unmatched hospitality and deep local knowledge for an authentic Cleveland experience. For casual dining, relax among warm wood styling at Jake’s sports lounge or taste contemporary American cuisine at David’s Restaurant, conveniently situated within our hotel. Rediscover comfort at the refreshingly-modern Cleveland Marriott Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cleveland Downtown At Key Hotel Cleveland
- Key Center
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown At Key Center Ohio