We stay at this hotel yearly during the US Thanksgiving holiday weekend. This hotel is SUPER spotless, rooms are beautiful, and the staff strive to make your experience top rate. You are greeted throughout the building by friendly staff who will stop to ask you if they can help with anything. We had a defective television in our room which required us to manually switch it on. No big deal as we weren't there for that. Management offered to put us in another room. Apparently they are replacing all their room tvs next month with new ones. Pop/water machine was "sold out" so management sent up a free pop in a chilled wine server as well as a plate of large chocolate covered strawberries as compensation. We weren't expecting that! The beds are comfortable, rooms are quiet, room temps comfortable,some great views, and local shopping/attractions. The hotel's restaurant is pricy, but local restaurants are only steps away. My "local" call to family was considered long distance, but the hotel only charges a flat rate (under $2.00) for your call and you can chat as long as you like for the one low price. The only downside of this hotel is the dismal selection in the gift shop (more necessities and a better reading materials section would be great). Overall, you can't beat a Marriott, especially this one in downtown Cleveland. In one word, " incredible!".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience ultimate style and sophistication at the revitalized Cleveland Marriott Downtown, an urban retreat. Offering stunning views of Lake Erie and the city skyline, this 25-story hotel boasts 400 rooms with sleek furnishings and upgraded bathrooms fresh off a $10 million renovation. Explore exciting attractions within a short walk of this metropolitan hotel, such as the new Horseshoe Casino, Quicken Loans Arena, Browns Stadium, Progressive Field and Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Take advantage of our renowned hotel staff for unmatched hospitality and deep local knowledge for an authentic Cleveland experience. For casual dining, relax among warm wood styling at Jake’s sports lounge or taste contemporary American cuisine at David’s Restaurant, conveniently situated within our hotel. Rediscover comfort at the refreshingly-modern Cleveland Marriott Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cleveland Downtown At Key Hotel Cleveland
- Key Center
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown At Key Center Ohio