From the moment we arrived, we were treated like VIP's. Our van was unloaded for us, the contents placed on a bellman's cart for delivery to our room. Check-in was a snap and the front desk staff was very friendly. My wife and I were celebrating our 19th anniversary so we stayed in Cleveland for 2 nights. Every member of the staff was friendly, and many times called us by name. The breakfast buffet is excellent, and I heartily recommend "The Prog" omelette which is made to order. The servers are very accommodating and were always eager to please. We had a corner room on the 16th floor, and the view of the plaza, downtown and river was terrific. If you're planning a special event, or have a need to stay downtown, you can't go wrong staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience style, sophistication and an ideal setting at newly revitalized Cleveland Marriott Downtown at the Key Center. Our hotel in Cleveland, Ohio features accommodations with sleek furnishings, in a perfect metropolitan locale that acts as an elegant retreat. Look out from our hotel and enjoy stunning views of Lake Erie and the city skyline. Nearby, explore exciting destinations including Browns Stadium, Progressive Field and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cleveland Downtown At Key Hotel Cleveland
- Key Center
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown At Key Center Ohio