Stayed there for an overnight stay this past Friday night - very clean, quiet, comfy beds and spacious room. Breakfast buffet at David's was a bit pricey ($14 pp) but well worth it, have something for everyone on the buffet, and an omelet chef. Very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience style, sophistication and an ideal setting at newly revitalized Cleveland Marriott Downtown at the Key Center. Our hotel in Cleveland, Ohio features accommodations with sleek furnishings, in a perfect metropolitan locale that acts as an elegant retreat. Look out from our hotel and enjoy stunning views of Lake Erie and the city skyline. Nearby, explore exciting destinations including Browns Stadium, Progressive Field and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cleveland Downtown At Key Hotel Cleveland
- Key Center
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown At Key Center Ohio