I was ready to give this place highest marks. The hotel is about 3 miles from the airport, so basically ideal for an overnight with an early morning departure. The hotel has been upgraded including a very new restaurant -Amp and a very active bar scene. (Reminiscent of Volt bar at the Detroit Ren Center Marriott.) The check in was smooth with a very friendly staff member. I was placed in the lower tower in a king. The room was huge. Completely updated and all the amenities. The bed was super comfy. The bathroom was small but ideal for a solo traveler. Everything was going great till my check out. I never received a bill under my door per the custom. Apparently several other guests had the same issue as we had a small line to check out at 4:30am. The person working the front desk (Tiffany was her name) was not in good spirits. She looked as if she was annoyed and never even acknowledge me right when I was in front of her. When I requested a copy of the bill, she acted as she was completely put out to print the bill. I could have avoided her rudeness, if only the bill was slipped under my door. So in short, this is a really nice Marriott. It just needs to have better staff working the early shift. Luckily, Tiffany's bad attitude will not stop me from staying here agin. It is a ideal hotel for business travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore a recently-renovated hotel at Cleveland Airport, which boasts a convenient location, free airport shuttle, and premier accommodations, making it ideal for business or leisure. Featuring over 350 modern guest rooms and suites with flat screen TVs, spacious bathrooms and innovative Plug-in Panels perfect for an invigorating night of rest and relaxation. Socialize with colleagues in the impressive hotel lobby or enjoy the award winning AMP 150, boasting locally grown cuisine in an eclectic environment. Plan spectacular events in 15,500 sq feet of flexible space and host productive functions in one of 24 dynamic meeting rooms. Just a short drive away from downtown Cleveland, visitors can enjoy exciting area attractions, including the IX Center, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, sports venues and much more. Book your next trip to the Cleveland Airport Marriott, a contemporary hotel near the Cleveland Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cleveland Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cleveland Airport Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Marriott
- Cleveland Airport Marriott Ohio