Stayed here to attend show at the IX center...close to there and the airport. Nice hotel, with a great restaurant (AMP 150). I had both room service and in restaurant meals. Miso Salmon was excellent, along with the mussels (could have drank the juice!). But the most delicious dish was a side - the fried brussel sprouts. The most savory thing I have eaten in quite a while! The snapper was okay - not much fish for the money and preparation not the best, but still quite good. But those BRUSSEL SPROUTS were amazing! Hotel had nice work out room and pool where you could do short laps. Hotel location not the best, but once inside, you forget where you are. With the exception of needing new hallway carpets, the rooms were updated and typical Marriott style. Wifi was EASY (free if you are a gold member)...Parking was all free. Easy shuttle service to the airport. Airport still a good 10 mins away and give yourself time if you rent a car. The rental car center is a good 10 min shuttle ride from the airport! Good hotel overall. OH - PICK a room not on the interstate side...plenty of choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cleveland Airport Marriott is a recently renovated airport hotel in Cleveland, Ohio offering a great location, free airport shuttle and premier accommodations. Our hotel is ideal for business or leisure travel, and it's close to many exciting area attractions including the IX Center, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and renowned sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Cleveland Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cleveland Airport Hotel Cleveland
- Cleveland Marriott
- Cleveland Airport Marriott Ohio