“Authentic, amazing owner.”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great place. I come from London a few times a year to visit family and always drop in.Sunny the owner is a great guy. When he sees us he's genuinely happy and we have a drink together. The food is amazing. Sunny brought us some chilli sauce with chilli he had just brought back from Northern Thailand. If in Cleveland, you must drop in. Good cocktails too. See you in Feb Sunny!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

After hearing on a local radio people raving about this Thai restaurant in Tremont, we decided to drive up and give it a try. Wow was it worth the trip! The restaurant is small but very cozy with nice touches everywhere you look. Lettuce wraps are a great starter but keep in mind the portions for dinner are more than enough with some to take home. Their Pad Thai was amazing and the Pad Khi Mao was out of this world! Some of the most authentic state side that we've found! A great selection of Wines and Thai Iced Tea is definitely worth trying.
Definately call ahead for reservations and times they are open because they're not the norm but certainly worth your time. Two thumbs up--three if we had them!

1  Thank Carrie S
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My friend recommended this place, said "try the duck." I don't like duck, I have had duck in New york, LA, Paris, Spain and Beijing, and I still don't like duck. Then I had the crispy duck at Tyfun, and guess what?
I LOVED it! Great atmosphere, I really liked the asian art on the walls and the waitress was so nice. Atmosphere was very great. Good date place. Small and cozy, but with class.

2  Thank Freckleparty
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Colorful, delicious, fresh take on Thai dining. Everything was wonderful!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Been here many times. I try to go early to beat the crowds. Service is good, food is good, drinks are good, prices are good. Why not love it?

1  Thank liket2travel