“This place used to be amazing but going downhill fast!”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of 100th Bomb Group

100th Bomb Group
Reserve with OpenTable
100th Bomb Group is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #229 of 1,835 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brookpark Road and Old Grayton Roard
Transit: Available at front of building - restricted hours
Ohio
“This place used to be amazing but going downhill fast!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

We came here 7 years ago for one of my husband and I's first dates so we decided to revisit on Valentine's evening for a cocktail. I was shocked that it wasn't packed. We sat at the bar and the bartender was apparently in a very bad mood...couldn't be bothered with guests or other workers. Stomping around and yelling at people...she was so negative we could feel the bad energy and it really put a damper on our romantic evening. This used to be an amazing place. I hope they don't let it go downhill and close.

• Visited February 2014

Ohio
“MY WEDDING @ THE 100th BOMB GROUP”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Wonderful food! Great time had by all! My tables Beautiful! I LOVED MY RECEPTION! Thanks to all of your wonderful workers. I had Irish Dancers and the staff had everything ready for the surprise to my Husband. Stephanie who set it up was such a sweet person. She promised she would be there to make sure the event went well. She wasn't able to, Oh well. But hey that was fine until...Behind the scene...The head event planner pulled me from my receiving line SHE wanted to know who was paying for 54 extra steaks. OOPS she didn't know what was going on and she wanted to argue with "ME THE BRIDE"?? In front of my receiving line. We ended up standing in the kitchen arguing in my wedding dress! Everything had already been paid in CASH! Thank God I kept the receipts in my purse..WOW I was smart. But how many brides would have thought they needed to do that. Very upsetting. My husband was upset with me because he felt abandoned and wasn't able to introduce me to his friends. I dared her to even talk to the groom. He found out the next day. Great Price Beautiful place. Didn't appreciate that woman ruining my day. But no one knew because I went with the flow and kept a smile on my face. Weeks prior a server spilled hot coffee on my lap and she was in charge, her supervisor was not pleased how she handled it so she may have been a bit vindictive. I Wrote a letter about my wedding mishap but received no reply..that was May 2013 I hate to judge everything by one person. Overall I it was a dream!

• Visited May 2013
“Boat show dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

The restaurant is large but comfortable. Our table was in a passage-way type of space with little privacy. The food was good and well prepared but not hot enough. The service was friendly but our waitress appeared harried.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank dugbote
The Villages, Florida
“Disappointing food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

Group of 28 gathered to celebrate a retirement on a Friday night in January. Restaurant requested we not arrive until 8pm because they would be busy until then. We arrived at 7:30 to gather in the bar and we were pretty much the only people in the place, maybe due to January weather. We had a nice section of the restaurant to ourselves with plenty of servers and a nice view of the airport. The servers appeared to be extremely busy with us but they did not offer appetizers, just asked for our entree selection. Never asked if we needed drink refills or coffee/tea with dinner, etc. Food is pretty expensive and we were given a limited menu for our group, which included 4 entrees. The description of the chicken pot pie caught my eye when I looked at these items on their online menu, so I ordered it. It was pretty much the size of a large cup of soup and had four bite-sized pieces of chicken in it, along with 1/2 dozen pieces of carrot and peas. It was tasty - for an appetizer! Nothing came with it and it cost $14. My tablemate ordered the prime rib and it was a lot of work for her to cut out edible pieces of meat, but hers at least came with a small mound of potatoes and a small amount of vegetables, for $24. Then we ordered desert and they were HUGE! About twice the portion size that our entrees were. This just doesn't seem right or healthy. I don't feel that the food they served was worth it for the money or healthy at all. The space, however, was nice for our party.

• Visited January 2014
South Euclid, Ohio
“New Year's Disappointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

It had been a few years since I had been to Bombers and we decided to go there for our family New Year's Eve dinner. There were 16 of us, and the reservation process was great! We had drinks in the bar while we waited for our table and Curtis was very attentive while everyone arrived. We were seated close to our reservation time. We had two people attending to our table, but something didn't work out quite right. It wasn't until 45 minutes after seating that we placed our order for appetizers. We had called the day before to ask if their full menu would be made available and were told that it would be along with several specials. When we were seated we were told that only the specials were being served. It took a very long time to get our food (my daughter actually fell asleep while we were waiting, so we boxed up her portion). When the food arrived, it was over done (Medium Rare steak was prepared Well Done, etc.). The veal oscar did not have any crab meat on top and was made with a gravy instead of a hollandaise sauce. The meal said it came with rice, but watery mashed potatoes showed up instead. When we asked about the potatoes, we were told that they ran out of rice, which would have been good to know prior to the food showing up. They never offered dessert, and when it came time to receive the bills they had the wrong orders on the wrong bills. We asked them to split up the bills and they did, for the four on my check we received four separate bills that we were expected to add up ourselves. Overall it was a very disappointing experience, and not at all what I remember from years past.

The view is fantastic as planes are arriving and taking off, and the atmosphere of the restaurant is very nice!

• Visited January 2014

Been to 100th Bomb Group? Share your experiences!