All reviews wine hour progressive field yoga mat grocery store across the street claw foot tub complimentary wine playhouse square shampoo and conditioner fire pit a city view room street noise loved our stay corner suite walking distance fifth floor large bathroom bed was comfortable
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dear Lordt! The staff at the Kimpton Schofield spoiled me rotten. They have ruined me forever. I don't think any hotel will ever again care for in the way the staffers here did.

I was a VIP from the minute two doormen held open the door for me. Ryan noticed the coffee had just been taken away when I arrived shortly after 10 a.m. I was going to go to the adjoining restaurant and order a cup, but Ryan -- without my asking -- said, "I'm happy to get you coffee. How do you take it?"

The bell staff was like a cheerful chorus each time I came and went. "Bye! Have fun at the Rock Hall of Fame," they'd bellow as I left. "What did you think?" they'd ask when I returned.

Once when I was leaving, two women were walking in and getting the Ryan treatment. Ryan greeted me, by name, and I told the new guests, "Y'all are going to get spoiled here." One of them said, "I know. We've been here before. That's why we're back."

I will be, too.

• Stayed: October 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Have_fun_will_travel
TristanH398, Manager at Kimpton Schofield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Have_fun_will_travel,

I am so glad you were spoiled! We aim to please and it sounds like we did for you. Thank you for the amazing comments about the staff. They are such an awesome group of caring people. I am please to read that you will be coming back. We cannot wait to spoil you some more the next time you visit us and Cleveland.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited on a chilly Friday in October. It is a Kimpton signature to have an inviting smell wafting through the air... the Schofield has an orange scent that we loved! The front desk was welcoming and we were able to check in early which was great. Our corner room was fabulous! We always book a corner for extra room and great views. Wine hour was very nice. Wish the lobby fireplace was lit but they said it doesn't go on until November. The location is perfect... Only a few minute walk to the great restaurants on East 4th Street and a quick Uber/Lyft to Tremont, Ohio City and the Flats East Bank. Very comfortable bed and shower with excellent water pressure. Coffee and tea are complimentary in the lobby each morning. We will definitely return!

Room Tip: Corner rooms offer great views and have large bathrooms with double sinks.
  • Stayed: October 2018, traveled with friends

Dear The-Lap-of-Luxury,

Thank you so much for visiting us and for sharing your experience! I am so pleased that you had a great time while you stayed with us and explored Cleveland. I also love our custom scent and beds. I hope we will see you again soon for your return visit.

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

This was one of the greatest stays my wife and I have experienced and I have stayed in very nice hotels all around the world.

Upon checking in for our Anniversary stay we were notified we were upgraded to Presidential Suite. Boom! The suite was immaculate and beautiful!

The staff Abby and Miles made this night extremely special and were very accommodating to our requests.

Room service from Parkers was very tasty.

We can’t wait to go back.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear INTLVIP1,

Thank you for sharing such kind words about your anniversary experience with us. I am so glad you enjoy the Presidential Suite along with Abby and Miles hospitality! We can't wait to see you again soon. Thank you for letting us be a part of your celebration.

Cheers,

Reviewed October 7, 2018

Oh my goodness, everything about this hotel was amazing. If we ever go back to Cleveland, we will not stay anywhere else! The service is wonderful, the accommodations are sensational and the shower is truly the best shower I have ever experienced. SUCH a cool place! I will be looking for a Kimpton Hotel in every city that I travel to in the future, all because of our wonderful experience here!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KeithS3017, General Manager at Kimpton Schofield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear sharlajackson,
Thank you so much for sharing this with us and the TA community! We are so happy to hear you had such a great time and I'll be sure to share your sentiments with the entire team. We hope to see you back very soon. All the best, Keith

Reviewed October 5, 2018

Stayed at the Schofield during a recent trip to Cleveland and was amazed at how nice the stay was. Not only was the property amazing but the staff went above and beyond to exceed our expectations! The location was also very convenient. I will definitely stay here again during my next trip!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Missy J,
We can't thank you enough for taking the time to post this with the TA community. I'm glad you found the location convenient and great to hear about the service you received. Please come back soon! All the best, Keith