“Love this place!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great Cleveland standard. Interesting and creative breakfast menu (fried oatmeal). Nice staff, nice environment. Kathy, the owner, runs a good restaurant. Best place for breakfast!

2  Thank 4amigosCleveland

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Perhaps it just happened to be an overcrowded evening, but the service was awful. I wasn't a fan of the ordering at the counter because it seemed that the wait staff forgot about you soon after the food was delivered. Drinks weren't refilled, order was filled wrong, and since it was crowded, the chairs and tables were very cramped. There are many other better options in the neighborhood that I recommend trying before this one.

Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

Great place to sit relax enjoy a great meal. menu is great a lot to choose from Mac and cheese was great so swathe pasta bake. what's different you go to the counter to grab your menu ,order and pay the staff brings out the grub. we enjoyed it makes for a nice nite out and help support the local owners to. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

1  Thank myhog
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I took our kids and grandkids to Latitude 41N the last time they were in town. The verdict: "they need to come to Columbus to teach them how to make pizza!" Seriously, the pepperoni pizza rocked.

The menu runs to lots of sandwiches which aren't my thing, but the Twisted Cobb salad is big enough for 2. So is the Mac and cheese dinner. Their house tomato bisque sprinkled with blue cheese is also yummy.

Brunch-lovers, be warned: on Sunday mornings the kitchen is so backed up you might have an hour wait. If you go, try the grilled oatmeal topped with Applewood bacon.

This is also a coffeehouse with comfy chairs, a great place to meet someone for coffee or a meeting. You order at the counter, then servers bring you the food. It's a quirky place worth checking out, but not when you're in a hurry. Latitude doesn't do hurry.

Reviewed December 16, 2011

What a wonderful lunch experience!
My husband and I were referred to this place by the owners of Duo Home, a wonderful furniture/design gallery just a few blocks away, as we waited for an order to be packaged. We loved the decor, the food, and Mary, the owner.

The decor is warm and cozy. One half is a dining area with booths, tables, and a counter bar by the large window, as one of the signs say, 'to watch the world go by'. The other half is a cozy lounge area with nice sofas and chairs to sip a cappucino, smoothie, or glass of wine.

It's a 'seat yourself' place. You are presented with menus, then you order at the counter, but you get served at your table. Nice concept. The menu is extensive, with something for everybody, so it was nice that we were able to sit there, go through the menu, then order, without feeling that we were wasting a server's time as it took us a while to make a decision with all of the yummy choices. There's burgers, pizza, pasta bakes, breakfast anytime, and a variety of vegetarian and healthy options. I'm guessing there's options for vegans as well.

I finally decided on the 'Twisted Cobb' salad, and Hubby ordered a 'Latitude Attitude,' their version of a calzone. He got the Sicilian, stuffed with ham, pepperoni, hard salami, mozzarella, provolone, onions and tomatoes. It was huge!!! Good value for $9, PLUS it comes with your choice of homemade tomato bisque or salad, slaw if you want it, and a mountain of fresh fries. And, I thought my cobb salad was large enough in the cute Fiesta ware, but it was so packed full, I had to dump it out on the plate. It was as if I ordered two or three salads! And, their house dressing, homemade creamy spinach and basil, was one of the best dressings I've ever had. I'd buy a gallon of it.

Looking forward to our next visit, and sitting at a different table to look at another map from our Earth