“I have frequented Brasa many times post 1st experience, falling, not into oblivion but to a plainly expensive resturant”
Review of Brasa Grill

Brasa Grill
Ranked #355 of 1,930 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: St. Clair Avenue
Description: Located downtown in the historic Warehouse District, The Brasa Grill Steakhouse is Cleveland’s first Churrascaria (choo-rah-scah-REE-ah), the name used to describe a restaurant that serves meat, mostly grilled rodizio style, a method of serving the different cuts of meat that originated in the south of Brazil in the early 1800's. Brasa Grill serves a wide variety of beef, pork, lamb, chicken, etc., in succession, to each diner individually right at the table, thus there is not a traditional menu. The restaurant features fixed-price continuous tableside service. In addition diners can choose from 40 different salads including sushi, seafood & pastas at their leisure from salad bar. The Brasa Grill Steakhouse offers excellent cuisine, professional service, charming high energy ambience & a festive atmosphere in a large colorful space. Brasa is a haven for meat lovers. From an intimate dinner for 2 to a lavish reception for 300, the Brasa Grill will make your celebration unforgettabl
Reviewed December 21, 2010

I have visited Brasa often and unfortunatly each visit after one another it worsens. The first time I loved it and wanted to invest stock in the resturant I enjoyed it so much. The next couple things started to upset me. The resturant is certainly for a meat lover(me), I have eatten at places like this in Los Angeles and Myrtle Beach(Rioz) and I love it. The lst time in October i ate there, i was with a party of 15 or so. The salad bar had the usual offerings; salad, various dressings, artichoke hearts, bread, various cheeses, and 3 or 4 hot items. More recently they were pasta in this red wine sauce that is excellent, Mahi-Mahi which I did not endulge into since I am not fond of fish and simular products, and a pork concoction. The meats are delicious. They tried to give me the same meats over and over again , which I said no senore, i want this one! and they usually brought it. I have an affinity for flank steak and i ate that until I broke the chair I was perched on top of. Plates are constantly recycled and drinks are filled constantly. I didn't get dessert and I do not know who would, by the time I had finished, my body was preparing for cardiovasular shock and myocardial infarction. Parking is valet and they drive carefully enough to my liking. They didn't steal from my penny collection, so thats a plus and overall i want to go back but it is slowly losing my complete standard of high satisfaction.

Reviewed October 29, 2010

Let me start by saying that I am a fan of brazilian meat restaurants. I have been in Chicago and had an amazing experience. That is why I was so excited to take my husband to one on our trip to Cleveland. I was disappointed from the moment we walked in. Even though the place was half empty, they seated us at the table right in from of the waiter's room. We asked to move. We later saw them try to put another couple there, and they also refused to sit there.
The salad bar really left a lot to be desired. For the price you pay, I expected higher quality items. The little bread rolls they gave us were like hockey pucks they were so hard. The quality of the side dishes was that of a fast food restaurant. The worst part was that almost all of the meat that came to our table was so raw, it was inedible. We asked a waiter to bring us more medium well done meat, he said he would, and he never returned.
The atmosphere was also very disappointing. The similar restaurant I went to in Chicago was full of energy and full of life. This was dim, dull and almost dead. After spending 100 for two people, I am just saddened by my choice of this restaurant.
One good point was that I had a good glass of red wine sangria.

Reviewed September 19, 2010

Went there with my family, party of 12. We are very big eaters and no one left hungry or disappointed. If you LOVE meat then this is your place! Great for kids under 5 because they eat free.

Reviewed September 11, 2010

If you want to have great meat dinner - this is a place to go. Excellent selection of grilled cuts of every kind. Just do not rush, you will run out of room in your stomach faster than you think. Great salad bar.

Reviewed July 30, 2010

It's $35 per person, but, of course, all you can eat. If you like a variety of meat, and can eat a lot of it, then this is the place for you. If you are a light eater, there's no point.

14 different kinds of meat - lamb, various cuts of steak, pork, chicken, turkey, sausage, several different types of ribs. Our favorite was the top sirloin.

Salad bar was wonderful. In addition to traditional salad, there was also seafood salad, green bean salad, potato salad and the like. One side had cheeses, crackers, olives and such. A mountain of shrimp. And some hot dishes as well. I had the cheese ravioli in tomato cream sauce, which was fabulous! Also tried the beef and potatoes. Didn't try the mahi-mahi, as I am not a seafood person.

Dessert, which was not included in the $35 price, was really good. I tried the coconut sorbet and my husband had the lemon sorbet. Both were nicely presented in plastic molds of the respective fruit. A nice little touch at the end of the meal.

We went on a Sunday at 5PM, were the first ones there (they open at 4PM). Had the complete attention of the servers and first pick of the food. By the time we left around 6:30, it had filled up a little more.

Been to Brasa Grill? Share your experiences!