“Brazilian in Cleveland”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Brasa Grill

Brasa Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasa Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #372 of 1,836 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: St. Clair Avenue
Description: Located downtown in the historic Warehouse District, The Brasa Grill Steakhouse is Cleveland’s first Churrascaria (choo-rah-scah-REE-ah), the name used to describe a restaurant that serves meat, mostly grilled rodizio style, a method of serving the different cuts of meat that originated in the south of Brazil in the early 1800's. Brasa Grill serves a wide variety of beef, pork, lamb, chicken, etc., in succession, to each diner individually right at the table, thus there is not a traditional menu. The restaurant features fixed-price continuous tableside service. In addition diners can choose from 40 different salads including sushi, seafood & pastas at their leisure from salad bar. The Brasa Grill Steakhouse offers excellent cuisine, professional service, charming high energy ambience & a festive atmosphere in a large colorful space. Brasa is a haven for meat lovers. From an intimate dinner for 2 to a lavish reception for 300, the Brasa Grill will make your celebration unforgettabl
Akron, Ohio
“Brazilian in Cleveland”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I travel to Brazil on business, and I was very pleasantly surprised by Brasa. Ambience was excellent, service very good (with a number of Braszilians serving), and food really authentic. They had Feijoada, a Brazilian meat stew, and Cipirinia's, the national alcohol drink of Brazil. Of course lots of meat, all prepared very well.

Rocky River, Ohio
“All you can eat meat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

I've never been to a Brazilian style steakhouse. Well i must say that i was VERY impressed and also extremely full once i left. The meat kept coming and coming and there were only a few that I didn't like all too much. I would highly recommend this place.

Cleveland,OH
“High Expectations....Very Poor Results!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

My wife and I visited Brasa Grill twice within the month of September thinking the first time was just a fluke so we went back a second time to have them make up for a very disappointing initial dining experience....WRONG!!!! The second time was just as bad as the first. Here is my feedback to everyone:
1.) The Salad Bar was NOT very appetizing. Alot to choose from but nothing very appealing to eat other than the peeled shrimp, salmon, and the crab salad. Everything else was unappealing and blah! For instance...who needs threee to four types of olives? We are not at a Greek restaurant! The one hot terrin on the buffet had somehting in it but I would NOT eat it! Oh and by the way when a dish was empty (as i was standing there when this occurred) it took them forever to replenish the dish that people walked away to get started on their meal including me...shameful! And for this they are asking $30.00 for just the Salad Bar....REALLY!! Who would pay that price for what is offered here.
2.) When we finished with the Salad Bar and turned the coaster over to have the servers come around to start carving the meas they were very attentive and came around often. Than after a few tours around our table they vanished to the point that I had to call the hostess over to ask if she would get a few of them to come around again so we can have more. I attribute this to the lack of staff they had on duty both nights we were there. And than when they were in our area they would service a few tables and not others including ours. They just turned their backs and walked away...REALLY!
3.) Very noise...especially the first time we eat there. Small children running around or making loud noices around us. IF you want to take your children out to eat and they are distruptive and as parents you know it at their age (and we are parents) than take them to McDonalds until they are of age to go to an adult restaurant. Unti than.... get a babysitter! Also on their website they state proper attire expected. I like that so when I walk into a restaurant with that said I should see both men and women dressed respectable. Well that was not the case here as many patrons were dressed in cut off shorts, t-shirts, etc and not in the fashion you would come to expect in a trendy part of downtown Cleveland on a Saturday night. Shame on the hostess's for not saying anything and not allowing them to dine in their etablishment.
Well there you have it! I could go on but I think you as the reader get my disappointment here. To state the obvious my wife and I will NEVER return to Brasa Grill!!!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank sard21
Cleveland, Ohio
“Meat/Buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

The Buffet was O.K., I've had larger selections but it was good and filling. The meat walking around the restaurant was a bit too rare for me.

W.Midlands, England
“Nice.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Good food and service. Nice selection on the salad bar but for the money we spent I would have rather gone back to Mallorca.