“Awesome - skip eating breakfast and lunch the day you dine there!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brasa Grill

Brasa Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasa Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #362 of 1,831 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: St. Clair Avenue
Description: Located downtown in the historic Warehouse District, The Brasa Grill Steakhouse is Cleveland’s first Churrascaria (choo-rah-scah-REE-ah), the name used to describe a restaurant that serves meat, mostly grilled rodizio style, a method of serving the different cuts of meat that originated in the south of Brazil in the early 1800's. Brasa Grill serves a wide variety of beef, pork, lamb, chicken, etc., in succession, to each diner individually right at the table, thus there is not a traditional menu. The restaurant features fixed-price continuous tableside service. In addition diners can choose from 40 different salads including sushi, seafood & pastas at their leisure from salad bar. The Brasa Grill Steakhouse offers excellent cuisine, professional service, charming high energy ambience & a festive atmosphere in a large colorful space. Brasa is a haven for meat lovers. From an intimate dinner for 2 to a lavish reception for 300, the Brasa Grill will make your celebration unforgettabl
Strongsville, Ohio
“Awesome - skip eating breakfast and lunch the day you dine there!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

So much to choose from! 13 types of meat, bacon wrapped filet migion , parmision encrusted filet migion, leg of lamb, lamb chops, pork tenderloin, bacon wrapped turkey, just to name a few. The gauchos (table side meat carvers) keep it coming at this fine Brazilian steakhouse. Then there is the "salad bar" with everything from salads, cheeses, shrimp cocktail, seafood salad, various pasta dishes and more. I strongly advise pacing yourself. Dinner is truly an event at the Brasa Grill.

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Unacceptable”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

I live in South Florida & reservations for my Mothers 77th birthday and invited all my siblings from the Cleveland area. We parked across the street from Brasa with no atendant in sight. We entered into Brasa, not noticing anyone or any sign that said they offered valet parking. Upon entering this establishment, I was very excited for my family to have this experience. I noticed one host at the stand. Our table was ready for the 9 of us. Our waiter explained how the system worked with the cards up "green" meaning more meat or "red" meaning no meat. He told us to start at the salad bar. I insisted my quests would starts with the meat. Our waiter rudely shouted "Oh really? Will you be paying for this?" Across the table. I did not respond. We started our dinner, everyone seemed to love the meat. Except my sister could not get a piece of well done meat even when she asked. We then finished up with the salad bar. We had very nice complimentary flan for my mother and sisters birthday. We were not offered any other desert, we had to ask what else they had. Upon leaving Brasa we walked across to the lot where we were parked. Both of our cars were towed from the JMJ lot small. To our suprise! As there was no attendant in sight upon parking there. Sunday evening around 6:30 they towed us. We payed 204.00 dollars to get the cars out of tow. I called the restaurant and explained the situation. The manager had one of the owners, Susana, call me back to explain that they have nothing to do with it and pretty much laughed at our predicament. I informed her I had just spent over 600.00 in her restaurant, came all the way from Florida to have a wonderful experience for my Mothers birthday. I didn't expect for her to pay for anything, however, there was absolutey NO GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE at this point. I would never go back because of the attitude that was so wrongly given to me!!

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank JJzinha L
Ohio
“you better be hungry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2012

Took the tribe here omg. Carne, Carne, Carne, meat meat meat, it just keeps coming. When your down on your back they still stuff it in your mouth!! Kidding! The accessory, salad bar is unbelievable must have 30 things on it and the meats are fantastic all seem slow cooked just a real different experience.

Pasadena, Maryland
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2012

Noisey with too many tables. This could be overlooked if the food was better. The salad bar was sparse. Too top it off the service was terrible. We tried to order a bottle of wine but our server forgot it. Our drinks were almost dropped on our table as our server hurried by even though it didn't look like he had too many tables. After a long wait we had to ask to finally have the chefs service our table with the different cuts of meat. Other than the flank steak the meat was rather bland. Very disappointing. If you're in the mood for a Brazilian steakhouse try Fogo de Chao.

• Visited December 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank KichwaTembo007
Norwich, Vermont
“Gorge yourself”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

This place is awesome ridiculousness. More protien than you know what to do with - it's a must do at least once. I gave it avg because you can go lots of places & get finer cuts/preparations of meat prepared individually, but this place is definitely not bad at all & is rather unique. Fun with a big group!