This Gothic Victorian was warm and welcoming after a harrowing drive through a blizzard. We were escorted to a large bedroom on the second floor which opened to a common sitting area. The innkeeper was charming and knew much about the gentrifying neighborhood and great local restaurants. He was generous with his time and makes delicious French toast and eggs Benedict. He knew we were visiting our daughter for the weekend and was kind enough to make an extra breakfast for her. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five room bed and breakfast all private bathrooms, in historic Ohio City on Cleveland's west side. Only 6 blocks from w.25th restaurants and breweries. One mile from downtown, two miles from Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Seven miles from Cleveland Clinic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Stone Gables Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Gables b&b
- Stone Gables Hotel Cleveland
- Stone Gables Bed And Breakfast Cleveland, Ohio