Very comfortable rooms and beds. My husband and I stayed in the blue room which had a small common sitting room--clean and well appointed. Richard was very relaxed, helpful and personable. His breakfast the next morning was wonderful. Coffee and tea and snacks were available at any time. Richard recommended Crop, which was walking distance (0.7 mi) and delicious for a special meal. I will definitely be staying here again. It is also walking distance to the West End Market and there is parking in back. We also went to the Cleveland Art Museum and do highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Office hours from 9am-9pm. Five room bed and breakfast all bedrooms with private bathrooms, king beds and satelite television. Some rooms with whirlpool tubs, child friendly and pet friendly. Relax in the historic elegance but with all the modern comfort. Located in historic Ohio City on Cleveland's west side. Only 6 blocks from w.25th restaurants and breweries. One mile from downtown, two miles from Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Seven miles from Cleveland Clinic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Stone Gables Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Gables Hotel Cleveland
- Stone Gables b&b
- Stone Gables Bed And Breakfast Cleveland, Ohio