I stayed at the Stone Gables back in August 2013 (and I will be back there this weekend), and it was great! I stayed in the Red Room with the jet tub and bay window... Richard discounted my rate since I had to catch an early flight back and wouldn't be able to partake of his breakfast. I mean, who does that?! He's amazingly accomodating, allowing for early morning checkin if the room is unoccupied. The house is homey, and tastefully decorated... The piano in the great room is tuned and ready to go (ask my partner who gave me a quick serenade when we arrived)... It is a great place to stay. Private parking in the back. You get a key to come and go as you please. Historic neighborhood. This was my first visit to Cleveland, but Stone Gables will, without question, be my go-to spot when I am there...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five room bed and breakfast all private bathrooms, in historic Ohio City on Cleveland's west side. Only 6 blocks from w.25th restaurants and breweries. One mile from downtown, two miles from Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Seven miles from Cleveland Clinic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Stone Gables Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Gables b&b
- Stone Gables Hotel Cleveland
- Stone Gables Bed And Breakfast Cleveland, Ohio