I found Stone Gables online, went to the website, explored the whole place and I was sold on it being a great way to spend several days in Cleveland. I had no idea how good it would be.
The exterior is epic. Old world look surrounded by lush gardens.
The first step inside I thought of home, the smell of Apple/Cinnamon, classic furniture / carpet in a dimly lit hallway and the piano, decor, design and art work completed a very upscale place to stay.
We stayed in the Red Room. Everything in the room made feel less like guests and more like family. Having our own bathroom added to an already great beginning.
The bed was high quality as were the linens.
We slept soundly. Breakfast the next morning was homemade by Richard personally for us and it was delish. Then he sat and ate with us and gave us great tips on things to do in Cleveland. We followed his tips and had a wonderful time.
Richard defines what a perfect host is. He treated us like his family and when we come back we will look at no other place as this was the best travel experience we've had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five room bed and breakfast all private bathrooms, in historic Ohio City on Cleveland's west side. Only 6 blocks from w.25th restaurants and breweries. One mile from downtown, two miles from Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Seven miles from Cleveland Clinic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Stone Gables Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Gables b&b
- Stone Gables Hotel Cleveland
- Stone Gables Bed And Breakfast Cleveland, Ohio