We stayed here with one of our kids last night and loved it! We came just to see a baseball game and it was the perfect location as we could walk to the ballpark, downtown and the eclectic west side. Richard is a wonderful host and a great cook. He gave us lots of helpful information and keeps his B&B stocked with snacks and drinks for weary travelers . I'm gluten free and he even bought me special bread, very thoughtful! Great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Office hours from 9am-9pm. Five room bed and breakfast all bedrooms with private bathrooms, king beds and satelite television. Some rooms with whirlpool tubs, child friendly and pet friendly. Relax in the historic elegance but with all the modern comfort. Located in historic Ohio City on Cleveland's west side. Only 6 blocks from w.25th restaurants and breweries. One mile from downtown, two miles from Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Seven miles from Cleveland Clinic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Stone Gables Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Gables Hotel Cleveland
- Stone Gables b&b
- Stone Gables Bed And Breakfast Cleveland, Ohio