Very cozy bed and breakfast with great rooms in wonderfully restored old home in Ohio City. Richard the owner was very personable and accommodating. His French Toast was awesome and it was nice to sit and chat. The location is great to enjoy all the things going on at the Westside Market. Also very convenient to other things to do in downtown Cleveland. The Stay was wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Office hours from 9am-9pm. Five room bed and breakfast all bedrooms with private bathrooms, king beds and satelite television. Some rooms with whirlpool tubs, child friendly and pet friendly. Relax in the historic elegance but with all the modern comfort. Located in historic Ohio City on Cleveland's west side. Only 6 blocks from w.25th restaurants and breweries. One mile from downtown, two miles from Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Seven miles from Cleveland Clinic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Stone Gables Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Gables Hotel Cleveland
- Stone Gables b&b
- Stone Gables Bed And Breakfast Cleveland, Ohio