“Great Place!”
Review of Parallax

Parallax
Reserve with OpenTable
Parallax is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 1,872 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Fairfield
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We were a party of four adults celebrating a birthday. We had reservations for a Monday night and seated right away. The staff was great and very attentive. Chuck was our server answered all of our question and helped us decide what to order. The menu has many choices and everything we had was amazing. We started off with a couple of sushi rolls and our entrees consisted of grouper cheeks (awesome), udon noodles (very good), and the fish stew selection (very tasty). We finished off with the chocolate bomb cake, loved it. Great place to have a very nice dinner. They also have a great Happy Hour, that I can't wait to go back for.

1  Thank summerthyme

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We have never failed to have an outstanding meal at Parallax. The seafood and sushi is always spectacularly good and fresh. The ambiance is fantastic and the bar scene is very strong. Don't miss this Cleveland gem.

2  Thank DB60614
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was my first visit to Parallax. My local manfacturer's rep selected the restaurant. Pulling up to the restaurant, which is located in a residential area, I never would have expected the fine dining experience that awaited. The menu has a plethora of unique selections, and the wording of the descriptions of each meal awakened my taste buds. We started off with sushi, which was delightful. Next I had a warm wild mushroom salad which was outstanding. There were so many tempting entrees, but I settled on the Vietnamese Chile-garlic shrimp. The presentation was a visual masterpiece, and the shrimp were cooked perfectly. The server we had was very professional, yet engaging and added to the total experience. This is definitely a restaurant I will visit again on a future business trip to Cleveland.

1  Thank sxmhawk
Reviewed April 14, 2013

This was our first visit to Parallax and we definitely will dine their again. The food was excellent - from the appetizer through dessert. Ryan, our server, did a great job! He was pleasant, professional, knowledgable about the menu and not afraid to offer suggestions / opinions. From the moment you arrive and are greeted by the host until the time you depart the valet, the service is excellent!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We went to dinner on a Friday evening with seven diners. From the time we walked in the front door the staff was very friendly and accommodating. One of our party is disabled and the staff made special arrangements to accommodate him and be sure that he was seated comfortably by the time we were all seated at our table.

From the maitre d' to the waiter and bus boys and even the manager, we were treated very well. Our waiter was very helpful and explained the food offerings and suggested wine pairings. We chose both a white and a Spanish red "E", that was so good we ordered another bottle.

From their bread basket, they served a crusty rye bread with a soft inside that was warm and delicious. The food selection was spectacular, everyone in our group raved about their dinner choice. I had sushi, it was fresh and nicely presented and one of the best sushi I've had. A few of our diners had the fish stew, commenting on the both the broth and the mixture of fish. My husband and a friend had had the scallops which they agreed melted in their mouth.

The staff was efficient and caring, coming by to check to see if we were enjoying our meal and if we needed anything further. We had tickets for an event and when we realized time was getting near, they helped move our dinner along.

This is a very well run restaurant, they care about their patrons and make you feel like a guest in their establishment. When we were leaving, even the manager came by to ask if everything met our expectations, I told him they not only met our expectations, but exceeded them!

We were traveling to Cleveland, but our family lives here, we will definitely be back to this restaurant.

1  Thank Mary Ann C