“Lola Cleveland”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Prospect Avenue
Reviewed June 4, 2014

As usual the food was excellent. We had the deconstructed bacon wrapped scallops and the calves heart(yes calves heart). The heart tastes like a silkier version of a filet mignon. Service was excellent; great bar. We just love coming here when we're in Cleveland

1  Thank Peter V
Write a ReviewReviews (1,299)

Reviewed May 31, 2014

$$$$ for sure. Good for special occasions/ romantic outings. I have been several times and the selection is only about two pages though high in quality. I recommend the Bone Marrow appetizer as well as the beef cheek pierogis. Tasty! The Bone Marrow might be one of the best items I have ever eaten in my life. So rich and delicious. The duck breast was my last entree and it was wonderful as well. The menu is seasonal and there was a lot of seafood listed this time (not my favorite). A great place to visit in Cleveland and if you get lucky with a nice weather day, the location is perfect. Able to walk around the center of public square and the surrounding area. Also able to bar hop all the way down East 4th street and to the Horseshoe Casion.

1  Thank Meenakshi B
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My hubby and I were in Cleveland for the Memorial Day long weekend and we decided to check out Lola's for after dinner drinks based on the favourable Trip Advisor reviews I had read.

This bar is located on East 4th Street where all the bars are located on a pedestrianised street. The bar has a cool, trendy vibe to it, but is not stuffy or pretentious.

Although the kitchen was already closed by the time we arrived (11:00pm on Saturday), the bar area was still busy. I don't remember the bartender's name, but he was fantastic! I liked the fact their very extensive drink menu was on an iPad instead of a normal menu.

Check this place out the next time your in Cleveland!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have received Anniversary gifts from our children to Lola Bistro & Wine Bar....a true dining experience! From walking through the door, sitting at the bar, leading to our table, relating the menu items, serving the meal, clearing the dinnerware...each staff person treated us as if we were the only guests in the entire Bistro complimented by the superb preparation of our selections on both occasions. The special place made our anniversaries memorable.

1  Thank ladycarolyn1
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I had a weekend in Cleveland and wanted to experience the foods of the area. Lola was the restaurant that showed what Cleveland is all about, its industrial decor and the atmosphere was all that was needed to show what the city was built on ...hard work. the staff was very friendly and made the experience very pleasant.... the food....OMG! Our scallops were divine and the macaroni and cheese to die for! Our Squash soup was one of the best I had ever had... The experience was more than we could ask for. Prices were that of a good restaurant and not overly pricey. being downtown made our exploration of the city so easy.... I would highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank RobbI78