“Amazing!”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Professor Ave
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We travel to Lolita at least three times a year--not nearly enough but we live a good drive from here. Appetizers are amazing and we often make a meal out of sharing several appetizers. Service has always been spectacular--we request Tiffany. The fried brussel sprouts are wonderful, my friend likes the bone marrow, and I love the wood-fired pizzas. Salads are delicious--polenta is so good! Desserts have been tasty, too. Definitely worth the trip. Casual atmosphere, small seating area. Like watching the cooks prepare the food. Make reservations well ahead of time.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

WOW - fresh and delicious food! Friendly service, funky location - what more can you ask! Definitely try this place!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

As big fans of Michael Symon, a friend & I drove 3 hours to try Lolita & B Spot. We were not disappointed. I had the hanger steak which melted in my mouth & was perfectly cooked. The brussel sprouts fried & served with walnuts were amazing & I have even tried making them at home with much success. Symon's food is delicious & elegant without being pretentious. We also enjoyed the open kitchen atmosphere. Service was good & the wait staff were very attentive. Dessert was a blood orange sorbet & a strawberry rhubarb trifle which was the perfect way to finish the meal. We also had the opportunity to purchase a signed copy of Symon's book-Live to Cook which offered the recipes for the dishes we ate. We are planning another trip to Cleveland & Lolita will definitely be in our list of places to eat.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The food was amazing. It is very Midwestern, with a strong Polish influence--as is appropriate for the area. I enjoyed the most delicious pork chop every created, some simple but excellent polenta sprinkled with parmesan, and brussel sprouts--YES, brussel sprouts--grilled with walnuts. The atmosphere was unassuming and intimate. Make sure you make a reservation, as it is has a small amount of seating.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I love Michael Symon but I'm always hesitant to try celebrity chef's restaurants. I was not disappointed at all with Lolita....in fact, I was very happy with my meal. I had the most delicious pork chop (had to have something pork since I know Michael loves it so much and could prepare it well). The atmosphere was so homey and romantic at the same time. I loved the music that was playing in the background too...tonight was Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix....doesn't sound like great dining music but it was! Our waitress was great and very helpful with suggestions on the preparations and wine pairing. If I ever make it back to Cleveland, I WILL be back dining at Lolita.

1  Thank Kathy L