“Excellent celebration dinner again”
Review of Lolita - CLOSED

Lolita
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Professor Ave
OHIO
“Excellent celebration dinner again”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Loud, service was decent, attentive, but food was awesome. Bone marrow, pig tails and ears, boar ragu gnocchi, duck confit and fried Brussels sprouts and reasonable cocktail and wine prices. Parking is hit and miss and roads suck, but worth the trip.

1 Thank leinie61

• Thai first
“Don't skip the bone marrow!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My friend and I wanted to try everything on the menu so we ended up splitting a lot of things. We started with the crispy pig tails and ears. The pig tails were much too gelatinous for my taste but the ears were yummy. I would not order again. The bone marrow was to die for. You are really missing out if you do not order this app. It's one of the best things I've tasted and the single reason why I will return again and again. We then split the flank steak with a side of fried brussells sprouts. The flank steak was okay, but the side was fantastic. Last, we split the bread pudding which was my least favorite thing of the evening. I also had the margarita martini which was great. The service was good. It was not rushed, which I enjoyed, but nothing exceptional. I enjoyed the atmosphere very much.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Crb35
New York City, New York
“Innovative and fun”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We truly enjoyed the overall experience of being at Lolita, from the service to the obvious - food. I loved the neighborhood and the restaurant seemed to fit in quite perfectly. We started with the crispy pig tails & ears and a plate of cured meats. Both delicious, but the pig tails/ears were the standout. Our main dishes were both hearty pastas (gnocchi & tagliatelle), perfect for a cold, snowy evening. Can't wait to return!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Goran G
Laurel, Mississippi
“Michael Symon Let Down”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Service was terrible. My three year old asked three times for bread and finally I walked over to get some since our waitress forgot. We ended up not receiving three things we ordered. Very disappointing and food was so so.

Visited March 2013
“Superb”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

It met all my expectations, it deserves 5 stars from chefs to servers. Excellent food for reasonable prices, staff was awesome; made me feel I know them for a long time beyond friendly, music was great, watching chefs was amazing. This place is top of my list. Next stop will be its sister, Lola...

• Visited March 2013