“Monsters Hockey”

Quicken Loans Arena
Ranked #13 of 189 things to do in Cleveland
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I am a HUGE hockey fan and I have been to numerous arenas for NHL games and only a few for AHL and the show that they put on at the the "Q" was fantastic. Not only was it a good show but the hockey was great too. I can't speak for all types of venues but it is a good place for watching sports. Also, it has a cool scoreboard that shoots fire! Need I say more...

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I've only been to a Loge box, but it was beautiful! There was a private bathroom and the seats were fantastic. Can't comment on the rest of the arena.

1  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Always improving, making changes for food options, nice place to see a concert or sporting event. Nice bar and food is good.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Its really nicely set up. The underground walkway to the tower city was a plus. We've actually been there a couple of times before this. They have more concession stands and restrooms than a lot of other arenas that we've been too and its always clean and friendly.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

My family has season tickets to the Lake Erie Monsters, the AHL affiliate team to the Colorado Avalanche. While the arena isn't as grand as the Columbus Blue Jackets arena in Columbus, there really isn't a bad seat in the house. I've been to the arena for hockey games, basketball games and rock concerts and I really like that you can take the rapid transit train to the Tower City station and then take the tunnel directly INTO the arena. This is especially nice on cold, snowy days and saves a lot of money on parking. There are some nice, sit down places to eat but you won't be blown away by the interior or any of the take away places to eat. All in all, it is clean and I've never felt unsafe there and the staff has always been courteous.