“Employees deserve a job well done”

FirstEnergy Stadium
Ranked #24 of 192 things to do in Cleveland
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This was my first time to the stadium for the Cleveland vs. Miami game with my boyfriend. I've been to many football games in Pittsburgh and other parts of the nearby states for collegiate games (yes, I went as an undercover Steelers fan, since my boyfriend is a Dolphins fan). I was overly impressed with the employees at the stadium. Every single one we came to greeted us and was more than pleasant. They were all there with a smile and very helpful if you had a question or wanted to buy something. Whoever leads their hiring process does a great job and holds a great standard for them. I enjoyed visiting the stadium and the game that day. It's always nice to see what the other city's have and enjoy!

All reviews
"great place to see"
"great seats"
"food options"

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Cleveland is a great city and we just had to see The Browns Stadium. The ring of famed players in the stadium was the best. Although the construction was going on the feel of being close to NFL history was great.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I went with my oldest son to see the Browns vs. Lions and the energy was great. The stadium is very nice and the workers at the game were very nice and helpful. This was the first time that I have been there and it is a very big step up from the old stadium. I think this is a gem for the city of Cleveland. It will only get better for the city when the Browns get good again.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Too bad it gets too cold sometimes, but not in JULY!! Everyone should go see at least once, so they know what a great city Cleveland is.

1  Thank OrlandoTraveler11
See more reviews
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The USA National Soccer Team played Belgium May 29, 2013. The stadium was maybe 1/3 full. However, the lines at half time for food and drink were crazy long. For those who waited it out found, the beer had run out and they could not make change (ran out of quarters). The souvenir shops had their credit card machines down and the ATM machines were not working. My friends and I could not text each other nor could we hit the web from our smart phones. To top it all off, the closest parking garage had no attendant. We were stuck in the parking garage for 1 hour 10 minutes. The police had to come. Bottom line...Browns Stadium was unprepared and ill equipped to manage the 27,000+ soccer fans on May 29, 2013.

Been to FirstEnergy Stadium? Share your experiences!