“Tons to do!”

Rocky River Reservation
Ranked #16 of 193 things to do in Cleveland
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Trails, picnic tables, bbq's, a great nature center, plus fishing. This park has it all. A gorgeous walk or drive in the fall and you'll feel out of the city. There's playgrounds for the kids, and golfing.

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Great place to visit! Have picnics and take long walks! Peaceful to explore with friends and family :)

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is one of the largest parks in the Cleveland metropark system. It has a wide variety of trails both in difficulty and length. there are interesting Indian mounds, marsh, hilltops and terrific birdwatching from the beautiful nature center. It tends to be one of the busier parks.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My sister and I visited this site for a nice walk along the trails. It was an average park, clean and well maintained with good parking. I was disappointed that I couldn't find any scenic views of the river from up high -- and some of the trails leading down to the river were small and overgrown.

3  Thank micmac1007
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I am in the Rocky River Reservation several times a week to either walk my dog or run. I love this park and it's one of my favorite parts of living in Lakewood.

I usually use the paved multi-purpose trail which is many miles long and parallels the Rocky River. It's a lovely place to walk or run! I occasionally hike with the dog on trails and we enjoy that as well. Wonderful place to visit for walking, running, fishing and picnicking!

1  Thank burningrivergirl