“Best in the world”

Malley's Chocolate Factory
Ranked #6 of 24 Tours in Cleveland
Reviewed October 6, 2013

It is true that this is the best chocolate I've ever had. We order it and have it sent to Hawaii, its that good!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Last week I went to Malley's in Aurora and bought 1 lb. of fudge for $8.00. Yesterday I went back and the fudge is now $14.50 per lb. Ridiculous!!

5  Thank Carolyn A
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I am a Cleveland native and have always gone to Malley's for my chocolate needs. I normally buy a Malley's product at least once a month. My most recent visit lead me to purchase milk chocolate covered oreos, pretzels, and break apart chocolate. The quality of product is always consistent and I have never had a bad experience here.
If you get the chance, Valentines Day is a real treat because they have chocolate covered strawberries. They are the best I have ever had my entire life. This place is definitely worth the trip. They also have stores throughout the Cleveland area if you don't want to go to this Brookpark location. Again I repeat, try this chocolate factory you won't regret it!

1  Thank mphilbin
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Delicious ice cream parlor with plenty of fresh ingredient toppings.
The best chocolates in the state. I highly recommend peanut butter anything. Also have the best chocolate covered strawberries.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 10, 2013

If you like chocolate, you have to visit Malley's on Brookpark. You can't miss the building. It's bright pink. The chocolate is some of the best in the world. The shop is wonderful and offers the Malley's products as a great price. If you can visit during the week, it's the best time. Be aware, this place gets really crowded as the holidays near. This is always a must stop for me.

1  Thank jacklbarnhart