“Welcome refuge from hot summer day”

Cleveland Public Library
Ranked #24 of 188 things to do in Cleveland
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is a great free attraction within the city. Stopped in to take advantage of the air conditioning. Pleasantly surprised with the wonderful architecture. Well worth a visit.

There are newer reviews for Cleveland Public Library

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Love this library! I love the ebook option online since I'm not very good about returning library books. They have a full catalog of popular books and movies and not just research books.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We went to the library to check out the just opened Superman exhibit. Worth a visit if you are at all interested in how Superman came about.

1  Thank chriskuo
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I like the Clevenet lending library system for both ebooks and lending books. I like that it is a network of local libraries that share a wide range of books. You're almost sure to find the book you are looking for.

1  Thank sewwhat51
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My grandma has never had a library card. she is 99 years old. I took her down town and she received her first ever card. took 8 books out and was so happy. Now every three weeks we have to go back and get new books.

2  Thank Deborah C