“Superman”

Cleveland Public Library
Ranked #25 of 192 things to do in Cleveland
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We went to the library to check out the just opened Superman exhibit. Worth a visit if you are at all interested in how Superman came about.

1  Thank chriskuo

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I like the Clevenet lending library system for both ebooks and lending books. I like that it is a network of local libraries that share a wide range of books. You're almost sure to find the book you are looking for.

1  Thank sewwhat51
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My grandma has never had a library card. she is 99 years old. I took her down town and she received her first ever card. took 8 books out and was so happy. Now every three weeks we have to go back and get new books.

2  Thank Deborah C
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I love this building. I did go to use the library once but mainly I just wanted to walk around and look. Another great Cleveland building!

1  Thank Mel A
Reviewed January 17, 2013

An extensive collection with availability from one branch to another. They will order it to your branch for convenient pickup. Great discussion groups. Always something going on so check the events calendar. Easy check out and on-line renewal.

2  Thank Consultrn