“Pretty Special!”

Goodtime III
Ranked #1 of 23 Tours in Cleveland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: “The GOODTIME III is the largest quadruple-deck, 1,000 passenger luxury ship on the Great Lakes. This sight-seeing trip is unequaled and perfect for individuals, families and groups, large and small. You'll enjoy the fast changing panorama of Cleveland's skyline and the exciting Flats area as you listen to Larry Morrow point out the many sights and little known historical facts about this All-American City. The BEST way to see Cleveland!
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Pretty Special!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Went with a large group, and was impressed how the Crew was able take care of everything! Cleveland is the Show, but all the other parts of the Goodtime III round out this excursion. The staff takes care of everything, so you may simply enjoy yout time onboard!

Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“HIGHLY RECOMMENDED”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I booked a dinner dance cruise that we went on this past weekend, it was a very special event as I had booked this a few months prior with the intent of proposing to my girlfriend that evening. I contacted the staff at the goodtime, explained my ideas and thoughts and asked if this is something they can do and the very next day I received a phone call and email from captain Bob and captain Jordan. They were both beyond professional, helpful and friendly to say the least..They made me feel so comfortable and at ease and were willing to and went the extra mile from the first phone call a few months back to the end of the evening. I highly recommend the Goodtime boat for all your special events or just for a fun time on the water The crew was so friendly warm and welcoming, organized and professional. Everything went so smoothly and not only did they have my special event, they had a big birthday party and a wedding going on that night and everything was PERFECT! The food was superb, hot and fresh, the boat was clean and decorated very nicely. There was hardly any wait at any of the bars, and all of their prices were right on for everything..the music was great because they had the DJ on one deck and the live band on the other deck so you really get the best of both worlds with a variety of music. The DJ and band gave us a shout out and even played " our song" for my new fiance and myself. Honestly from the bottom of my heart I cant thank Capt Bob, Capt Jordan AND the goodtime crew enough! My night wouldn't have been possible without their help and support and they made sure everything was perfect, down to every single detail. My new fiance was so happy and impressed that she is already planning our wedding for next year aboard the goodtime III! Thanks again!

6 Thank Susman2014
New Philadelphia, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“4th of July”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Neat boat ride, awesome fireworks! Dinner was very good, but seating at tables was very tight. I didn't realize the cash bar which lead to many tipsy people and slurred loud swearing. Maybe I was on the wrong level? It was a party cruise of sorts. I will definitely do more research now that I'm on Trip Advisor!! I will go again on the Goodtime :-)

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“The Absolute Best Way To See Cleveland”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I have a new appreciation for the history and culture of this city thanks to this informative boat tour on the Cuyahoga River/Lake Erie. It was two hours of fun and education!

Maple Heights, Ohio
“Make it more Faboulous Time”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

There should be some kind of attraction going on each floor that give the visitor something to do beside sitting and looking at the same old thing.

Visited June 2014