“So simple but so relaxing all at the same time.”
Review of Goodtime III

Goodtime III
Ranked #1 of 24 Tours in Cleveland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: “The GOODTIME III is the largest quadruple-deck, 1,000 passenger luxury ship on the Great Lakes. This sight-seeing trip is unequaled and perfect for individuals, families and groups, large and small. You'll enjoy the fast changing panorama of Cleveland's skyline and the exciting Flats area as you listen to Larry Morrow point out the many sights and little known historical facts about this All-American City. The BEST way to see Cleveland!
Reviewed October 8, 2013

After researching things to do during my first trip to Cleveland, I stumbled upon the Goodtime Day Cruise to Kelly's Island and Put in Bay. I very much so enjoyed myself. The leisure boat ride to the island was so relaxing. The views are beautiful as well. They played music and also had a full service bar. However, they did not have snacks but you’re more than welcome to pack a lunch in case you get the munchies. They leave promptly so make sure you are ready to board at the arrival times. Can't wait to go back next summer!

1  Thank Carnitta W

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Very impressed with the Goodtime III! We did not have plans to take this cruise but once we arrived at the Doubletree, I could see the parked ship from our window. I did some investigating & we took a cruise the next day. It's a beautiful view of Cleveland and a relaxing 2 hour trip! Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is the second time my husband and I have taken this cruise in the past year. Each time we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. On this trip we had friends with us and we decided at the last minute to detour through Cleveland from Washington DC back to Michigan. This was well worth the detour. The River and the bridges are beautiful and the cruise is very relaxing. On both trips, all the staff were very friendly and welcoming. The option of different decks is nice for a variety of closed with air conditioning, outside but shaded or full sun on the top deck. In both cruises we chose the top deck. There is lots of room to move about the ship and it was nice to not feel cramped and confined to a seat the entire time like on some cruises. The tables are nice to sit at and eat and drink with your friends. We look forward to going back next summer to take another cruise and even possibly the dinner cruise.

1  Thank D H
Reviewed August 27, 2013

It was our first trip to Cleveland and Great Lakes region. We wanted to get a narrated tour of the city, the river, the bridges and the lake, and we were happy that we took this cruise. There is also a $2 off coupon if you visit the website cleveland-visitor-value pass. This tour is a great way to get a introduction of the city.

2  Thank amynaadi1
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a Sunday afternoon cruise. It takes you down the Cuyahoga River, and they tell you about the history of the bridges and old structures that you are viewing. As you get closer to Collision Bend, they turn around and head back up the river, and out into Lake Erie so you can really enjoy the sights that you are seeing. The views were quite awesome. They have many different tours throughout the week to fit anyone's needs. I would highly recommend this on your next visit to Cleveland. AAA members receive a $2.00 discount per ticket.

2  Thank Dan B