“Fab French Fries!”

Ranked #27 of 152 things to do in Cleveland
More attraction details
Owner description: Pub is at 2516 Market Avenue
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Had lunch here while attending the National Senior Games in July 2013. We asked for restaurant recommendations outside the West Side Market and were told of many good restaurants within a 1-block radius. Since it was raining, we ran across the street to the GLBC. It was jammed at 1:30 so we knew it would be good. I enjoyed the pulled pork -- juicy and just spicy enough. It wasn't oversized, which enabled me to devour the delicious beer-battered French fries. My friend enjoyed her massive turkey sandwich.

1  Thank JaniceK179
"christmas"
in 21 reviews
"wagon"

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Located across West Side Market. This is a local brew pub with a good selection of home brew beers and full service bar. Much of their food come from the fresh "West Side Market", try the "hot Hungarian sausage" appetizer plate. Nice outdoor seating area to listen to live music being played across the street

1  Thank Harpo208
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I really did not see the whole hype of this Brewpub. I have traveled to a lot different Micro-Breweries and rate this one as average. There is nothing special about the beers, none of them jumped out and slapped my tongue as WOW.

Apparently the locals seem to think it is the greatest thing, as the pub was packed when we arrived at lunch time. We got a seat at the bar, the place seemed clean and organized. The bartender was slinging beers left and right. (If I were the manager or owner I would have been Pissed) For every beer he poured (Tapped) one and a half went down the sink. what a waste.

We got appetizers (Two Pretzel's and dip). The menu said house made. WOW what a disaster. It tasted like it came from Gordon foods and they were still frozen (Yes I said Frozen) The dip's were terrible. could not even eat them, THAT Bad.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

it's unbelievable that Great Lakes brewery has a terrible bartender and services at the Akron Airport. If I was coming to Cleveland to visit the specific restaurant with your great worldwide beer, I would be so disappointed by the behavior and attitude of the bartender that works with the Akron Canton Airport.

I was sitting with numerous people who said the same thing. This is a real scar on this particular institution. I like the original restaurant downtown but do not go to the Akron Cleveland Great Lakes Brewing Company restaurant they have a captive audience and don't really care about the customer