“Total redemption.....we'll be back for sure. Excellent meal!”

South East Gears & Cheers
Ranked #519 of 1,929 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed November 11, 2015

We ate at Cheers and Gears once before and weren't overwhelmed. Good, but not overwhelmed. This time I just can't say enough good things:

We were greeted and sat by the friendly bartender. We were immediately greeted by our server. Our food came out promptly and was excellent. One of the best quesadillas we've had and my husband LOVED his burger. He's STILL talking about it weeks later! The wings were perfect, as were the fries with the burger. GREAT job!

Our server was attentive but not pushy, coffees were kept hot and full and she did a great job.

We visit Southeast quite a bit and will be making more stops over at Cheers and Gears.....great place for lunch!

Reviewed October 8, 2015

went to Harley shop in Cleveland ohio decided to stop and eat. Saw the sign for The Gears and Cheers, looked interesting. It was nice and clean. Our waitress was nice Natillilee. we had the special steak and baked potatoe , it was great cooked to perfection !!! I would recommend to any of my friends !!

1  Thank loree k
Reviewed October 6, 2015

Always good service, even when we have groups of 40-plus member of our motorcycle club. The back bar is where we meet usually. Food is pretty good also!

Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

I have been to this place four or five times because it's a good location to meet right off of the freeway. I have never had a bad meal there. Their chicken quesadillas are awesome! But every time I go there the service is just horrible. I will go back because of the convenience but wish they would get better staff. Or more of it.

Reviewed September 21, 2015

A little rough around the edges, but, the food always tastes good! A really fun place for entire family, lots of memorabilia to look at, good service, I recommend it!