“Great food. Bad service”

South East Gears & Cheers
Ranked #519 of 1,929 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

I have been to this place four or five times because it's a good location to meet right off of the freeway. I have never had a bad meal there. Their chicken quesadillas are awesome! But every time I go there the service is just horrible. I will go back because of the convenience but wish they would get better staff. Or more of it.

Reviewed September 21, 2015

A little rough around the edges, but, the food always tastes good! A really fun place for entire family, lots of memorabilia to look at, good service, I recommend it!

Reviewed September 20, 2015

We went for lunch on a Saturday so no crowd. This was our first visit. Waitress was attentive and another waitress offered a taste of two beers before we ordered them. I like that when a restaurant offers that so I don't waste money on a drink I don't like. My husband had the philly burger and I had the cod dinner. Both meals were very good and so were the beers!. So no complaints and we will come back again. Pizzas looked good so we'll give that a try next time. Prices were pretty decent.

1  Thank Lisa440
Reviewed June 1, 2015 via mobile

Be careful on ordering wings from this place they look burnt all flavors look the same.and if you get sick on them management doesnt care.prices change all the time.food is over priced they think its a five star restaurant.It a blue collor street and be careful of the lovely trailer park next door,my car was broken in,shady place

3  Thank truguy
Reviewed May 19, 2015

Our server was fabulous and food was great! Patio out back was very spacious and clean kept. Really enjoyed our family lunch here.