This bed and breakfast is an antique and elegantly decorated 7 bedroom house, 4 of which are rented out. The house is clean, nice and comfortable. The owners are wonderful people, never really bother you and are willing to do anything possible to help you. They have very clean bedrooms and bathrooms. Rooms are well lit with coffee maker, fridge, microwave, heater and an AC. A lady comes every few days to clean the bathroom and bedroom and to do the laundry. They provide really nice breakfast as well, something I always looked forward to. The best thing is no pets and no noise to both you. The location is fantastic, right next to the great museums and a walk distance from the VA hospital, Cleveland Clinics, Case Western Reserve University and University Hospitals. It’s like a campus on its own and a true holiday spot. I loved spending a month there in the summer and re visited the same place again for another month in the winter. It is the best deal you can get for the price that they offer. My brother stayed there as well and so do all our friends. I am always thanked by the people that I recommend the place to. I think they are worth being appreciated. Thank you B&B for the wonderful service that you offer!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Business travel for Interns traveling professionals Academic medical short and long term stay Located on the campus of Case Western Reserve University Campus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your University Circle Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- University Circle b&b
- University Circle Hotel Cleveland
- University Circle Bed And Breakfast Cleveland, Ohio