“The Blues, Beer, and great food!”
Review of Parkview Nite Club

Parkview Nite Club
Ranked #247 of 1,845 Restaurants in Cleveland
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Lake Zurich,IL ( Chicago burb )
“The Blues, Beer, and great food!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I actually came here as on Wednesday evening around 9:30 P.M as musicians flock here to play some Blues ( aka Jam Nite ) and I brought my guitar to play with the Band, and jammers. While I was waiting, I enjoyed some draft beer on tap, which featured a great IPA. The service was a bit slow due to the crowds but the smell of the evening special of fresh garlic-mussels for $5.00 was something that you could not pass up! This changes during the week.

The crowd was very lively and the House Band ( with Michael Bey ) was great and got the crowd moving. Jamming with the band/friends was really fun and the crowd enjoyed this until the early A.M. I left at 2:00 A.M and the music kept on going!

I am coming back when I get into town as this is the happening place to see & play live music while the bar was flowing and great eats in the kitchen.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank HotRod1079

Cleveland, Ohio
“Second Time There and Plan On Going Back”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My wife and I went to the Parkview for the second time on the evening of March 9, 2013. I am a hamburger aficionado. I had a hard time selecting a burger because the menu makes each one sound like a tasty, masterpiece. I finally ended up ordering The Parkview and had them add a slice of salami, which they gave me at no additional charge, and a side of onion rings. I ordered the meat well-done but not dry. It came out fully cooked but still moist and juicy. I swear they're hand-pattied! My wife got the Pulled Pork Sandwich with fries. She lamented that she should have also ordered the cole slaw and stacked it on top of the meat. That would have been a great tase combination. The staff is friendly, the beer is cold and the atmosphere is reminiscent of Cleveland's blue-collar roots. We would have liked to have stayed for the band, but after such a filling meal, lethargy set in. We'll be back!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank 92bobs92
Greater Cleveland
“Great atmosphere when there is live music - one-of-a-kind place”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The food here is generally pretty good. The Salmon BLT, asparagus, Chipotle pork tacos, cheese wedges, and chicken fingers are good. The fries are average. I don't recommend the crab cakes. It's really fun when there is live music, which is typically on Wednesday and Saturday evenings. Wednesday night is the blues jam. Check the website and Like their facebook page for exceptions. Their website looks old and out of date but it is actually updated. The prices are fantastic, especially when there is live music. They also have good food specials throughout the week. It's definitely a place for a Clevelander to check out.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank ClevelandBeachBoy
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great food and awesome music”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This has long been an absolute favorite spot for great blues and fantastic food! It always surprises me that the food isn't more expensive because it is awesome! Seriously, there is no better place to catch a great band. Get there!

• Visited January 2013
Florida
“App's and drinks for us”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Great old style bar and eatery on Cleveland's near West side. Try the Country Fried Asparagus and the Chipotle Pork Tacos with a craft beer or two and you will forget about ordering dinner. Friendly staff, we'll be back soon.

• Visited January 2013