“Great Outdoor Concert Venue”

Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Went to see Ringo Starr and the All Star Band at Jacobs Pavilion recently. Being a diehard Beatles fan I had seen Ringo before but never at this venue. I was very impressed with the venue overall. I don't think there is a bad seat in the house! The acoustics were pretty good compared to other concerts venues in Cleveland. The venue is big enough to make it fun, but small enough to still get that "intimate" feeling. If you don't get floor seats( which are plastic chairs with backs) be prepared to sit in bleacher seats. My back was aching by th end of the night. If you are claustrophobic it might also be a problem because you are thisclose to your fellow concertgoers! Bathroom facilities were clean considering the amount of people using them during a concert. That is a big deal because I have been to plenty of venues with deplorable bathrooms. Be prepared to wait a long time after the show to get out because there is only one parking lot close to the venue. Overall a great place to catch a summer concert!

1  Thank beachcomber24
in 15 reviews
"backpack"
"river"

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

We attended the Ringo Starr and his All Starr Band concert, and I must say, we really enjoyed not only the concert, but the venue as well. It hold around 5000, and we were in general admission seating. I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. It was a beautiful evening, and there was a nice breeze. We could watch the boats passing by. The seats do not have backs on them, but are still fairly comfortable for bleacher seats. I was really impressed with the sound quality, and truly appreciated having CLEAN restrooms to use. There were plenty of stalls, so not really a wait, like at other venues. We would definitely love to see more shows here.

2  Thank mrsdgw
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I just experienced a really great show Sunday night at Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica. The Moody Blues thrilled a big crowd of new and old fans with their many hits. The two hour hit list showed the group at their best. The two drummers were wonderful and the rest of the band gave their all to the fans delight. Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica is the perfect venue to enjoy almost any show and I can't wait to go again soon. The restrooms were convenient and clean with real hot water. The food vendors were cheerful and helpful and there were lots of choices of beverages. The weather was gorgeous, parking was no hassle and it seemed all had a great time. What a great place to see a concert.

1  Thank Michael M