“Great for seafood!”
Review of Blue Point Grille

Blue Point Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Point Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 1,908 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West 6th
Reviewed August 6, 2014

What a lovely restaurant! The atmosphere is really fantastic! We were sitted in the upstairs area with a view of the whole restaurant and it was quite lovely.
We selected the restaurant because of the reviews for great seafood and were perfectly satisfied. Our food was great and so was the service.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

I brought my clients out for dinner here last night as I have always enjoyed the food and fantastic service.
We started out at the bar prior to sitting down for dinner. The bartenders here are just fantastic but most immpressive is Haley who never misses a beat serving all of her patrons with friendly, fast and professional service. After we enjoyed our cocktails we ventured over the one of the best seats in the restaurant (thanks Haley). Our server was Joe who was a real pleasure providing us with steller service and knowledge of the menu and specials. We had great starters and the entree's were real good. My guests were very pleased as was I. I am looking forward to my next visit

2  Thank Dave O
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We wanted to try a few restaurants on a business trip to Cleveland and Blue Point was recommended by the Ritz Hotel. We shared several items - duck hush puppies, scallops, and the Szechuan green beans - and my colleague had the salmon. It was all really good! Well seasoned, prepared and presented. I would go back on my own or with clients. Service was also great - they couldn't have been nicer or more appropriately attentive.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We went to Blue Point Grille on a Friday night and used the valet parking that was available right outside the restaurant doors. We were seated near the windows overlooking the street and enjoyed watching all the people walk by. Our food was very good. I had the salmon with risotto and my husband had a dish with lobster and pasta. We both enjoyed our food. The portions were generous. I tried the locally made salted caramel ice cream for dessert. I have to say that I didn't think it was very good, although I have had Mitchell's before and really enjoyed it.

The bathrooms were located in the basement of the restaurant, so if you have a disability, I'm not sure how you would be accommodated. It was a lot of stairs, and an older person might have trouble maneuvering them.

I didn't think that the atmosphere was that great, but we would go back.

1  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Two of us were in Cleveland for a convention. The restaurant was three blocks away. We decided to give it a try and were most delighted. Our soups were superb. Each had a different main. My companion loves crab cakes and stated his were better than those he gets in Portland, OR. My fish was equally good with two decent sides. I tried a dessert...too much for one but really grand. Our server was excellent without hovering.