“ok but not great”

Add it.
Friendly's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Some of the food was good, some of it was COLD.
Waitress was a ditz.............couldn't keep the orders straight to seperate the bills.
We where looking for a quick lunch, which we got but would try other choices in the area next time.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This location is one of the better restaurants in the Friendly’s chain. It was clean and inviting inside. Their dinner items are okay, but the deserts are terrific.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My food was heavy on oil, a little soggy, and far too expensive for the mediocre quality. The ice cream is not very good either.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stopped in for a quick bite to eat after traveling to the area for a couple of doctors appointments. Being a first time visitor to the area I didn't want to venture too far from the hotel so I decided on Friendly's. I have never been overly impressed with the food, but for a $9.00 meal what can you expect! I ordered the fish sandwhich and waffle fries, it was pretty good.But it was thhe service at was really good. I was immediatley greeted at the door and shown to my seat. My server was there within seconds. My meal came rather quickly there was a small issue with my fries but it was immediatley taken care of. The server stopped by to check on me throughout the meal. She wasn't the type to stop by every 2 minutes, that is just annoying! Overall I am impressed with the service of this location. I will definatley visit this location again in the future.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

They gave us free refills, and to-go refills. Good food, good service.
Oh, and you can make any burger vegetarian with a Boca or veggie patty!