“Food was good service lacked at the end”

Great Lakes Brewing Company
Ranked #8 of 1,872 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We came here for dinner and the device started out great but once we received our food our server seemed to forget his outside tables.

The food was great though so I would definitely recommend coming here as service can be different for everyone.

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Nice patio in a really cool location. Inertior of restaurant especially the basement is really neat. While some of the food is good but not overly spectacular like the burgers, the beer cheese soup is amazing. A must have when dining here. Oh, and the beers are the best around.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

The friends that I traveled with don't drink so it was crucial that going to a brewpub that they have a good menu. We were not disappointed with the food. The mac & cheese is not to be missed and the burgers were big and flavorful. I had never had any of their beer but I was not disappointed with their selection or quality. This is a very good place to grab a bite to eat and enjoy some local craft beer.

1  Thank Adrian J
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I went here for dinner with a few friends. Cool restaurant that has both and indoor area and nice covered outdoor patio. I got the pretzel chicken and a few of their beers and I was very satisfied. The meal was pricey but by no means ridiculous. If you like craft beer and good food, give this place a try. Will come again if I am in the area.

1  Thank tab32
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The waits can be long but we got a seat in the bar. It is noisy, but well worth it. We ordered the sausage appetizer and it was very good. I ordered the hamburger and it was cooked perfectly. The fries were fried correctly. The waitress was attentive but the kitchen was a little slow. Now the beer was very good. These are good craft beers. My favorite was the porter, but I enjoyed the others. At $5 a glass I though it reasonable. I would go again.