“Brewpub and store”

Ranked #7 of 1,884 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We went near the end of an OSU game so it was a bit on the busy side. We were able to get a couple of good pints, and sit outside. The patrons were friendly the beer was good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,138)

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Some friends & I had dinner outside on the patio. I had the herb salad, vegetable risotto, & a glass of Chardonnay. The wine was dry, just how I like it & it paired well with my meal. The salad had a good plate presentation. The flavors complimented each other well. The risotto was creamy with a good proportion of vegetables, risotto, & cheese. I enjoyed my meal.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We got to sit upstairs in a what was probably someone's living room in the past. It's very quaint. The wooden bar is spectacular - what a piece of history. Of course, they're famous for their brews, so we indulged.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Had a late afternoon layover at Cleveland last week. Great Lakes has a brewpub on the United Concourse "C" - next to Gate 10. They had 8 of their beers on tap including the Octoberfest seasonal, which was really good. I did not order food as I had a dinner flight going west. The couple next to me ordered a pita wrap and said it was outstanding. The service was friendly and fast. A pint of beer (and really good beer at that) was $5.70. The bartender told me the Christmas Ale would be coming out next month and that is the one time travelers hope their plane is late departing. I am hoping I can route through Cleveland

They sell 6 packs of a number of their beers to go at the brewpub. If you do not need to go through security again, it's an option to take home some great beer.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Three of us after trooping the market had an appetite that was nicely rewarded. Highlights were the beer, service with a great big smile, a delicious Reuben and the codfish bites appetizer. Some of the sausage on the sampler seemed too dry and not as moist or juicy as I would have liked but they did have good flavor. Maybe check with your waiter before ordering. Overall, an enjoyable lunch and would not hesitate to go back. Heartily recommended.