“Great Lunch Stop”

Lyndhurst Grill by J. Alexander's
Reserve with OpenTable
Lyndhurst Grill by J. Alexander's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #202 of 1,881 Restaurants in Cleveland
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I was in between meetings, looking for a good place with a nice variety of menu choices and we ended up at J Alexander's based on our location of meetings for the day. We were definetely not disappointed. Service was excellent and the meals came out fast. I had the Thai Chicken salad which was excellent and the others in my party had the petite filet and the special for the day. You will definetely not be disappointed if you choose eating at J Alexanders!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Food quality is very good. but it is little expensive side... Over all I enjoyed the evening with J Alexander's

Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is absolutely our favorite restaurant! We go every Tues for lunch. The salmon is out of this world & we've convinced several other couples to go there.
Another thing we love is, each day they offer a couple vegetable side dishes of the day. These are not your ordinary vegetable dishes! They offer things liked smoked artichokes, oven rosted beets, oven roasted carrots, braised red cabbage, etc. They're delicious. We've also had dinner there & I can tell you they have the best crab cakes in Ohio. One thing to add, they have the best staff of any restaurant I've been to. We eat in the bar or patio simply so we can have Joe take care of us. He makes everyone feel special. The other servers, mangers, even the chefs are just great! At lunch alot of business people are there and at dinner alott of couples or groups of friends are there.

1  Thank Bampa
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Overall a very nice place. Portion size wasn't what I had expected for what I paid, but flavor was solid. It was cozy and not too loud. We could converse and enjoy the others with us. Service was decent as well.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Great selection, great service, and nice place. Easy access with plenty of parking. The burgers are amazing. And this is in a town with plenty of options for this.