“Best deli food I have had outside NYC”

Jack's Deli & Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 1,836 Restaurants in Cleveland
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best deli food I have had outside NYC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

I tool my father here in June and we both savored the food. My father enjoyed the fish platter while I loved the hot Pastrami. Everything we tried and everything that we saw smelled fantastic and looked great. This is a place that I would recommend to anyone that enjoys great deli food..

• Visited June 2014

Grand Rapids, MI, USA
“Great variety with fair prices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

We ate dinner there. From the Jewish offerings of Matza ball soup and the Ruben sandwiches to my delicious liver and onions (which can be just horrible) our choices were tasty, fresh and more than enough. All sandwiches are prepared fresh.

• Visited July 2014
“Outstanding Old World Deli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

On a recent trip to Cleveland I was treated to Jack's deli.

This is truly an authentic deli, similar to what I grew up with the New York.

The French toast, the oatmeal, and overall menu make it worth stopping for a meal, even if you have to travel a few minutes to get there.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Rueben”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have seen larger sandwiches, but Jack's is still okay with me. The food is consistently prepared and the service is fine. Most deli's close early; however, Jack's is open late (when compared to other deli style establishments). Try the Rueben. They are GREAT!!

• Visited June 2014
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Great Food, Great Service, Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

Bustling Jewish deli with something for everyone. Food fresh and appetizing, ingredients and finished meals available to go as well as sit down; parking spread out, but easy access. Won't be disappointed

• Visited May 2014