“Glad I Tried It”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I have been hoping to try the Larchmere Tavern for some time now and was able to visit for dinner Friday night 8-16-13. Our group of eight was seated without delay and a round of drinks was served in a timely fashion. My order was cooked just as I had asked and all with me were quite happy with the price, selection and service offered. My dessert was wonderful and I will be sure to return. The Larchmere Tavern has been described as cozy, quaint and a hidden gem. All are true...but the food was fresh, well cooked, well presented and it tasted better than I could have done myself at home. The dining area is smaller than most places I am used to but I found myself preferring the intimate enough setting. I can't wait to get back and try some of the fish!

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Larchmere Tavern is a place the Rat Pack would have been seen at.The owner is absolutely fantastic and very welcoming. He spent time in conversation and gave us a tour. Our first time in he made us drinks and his top shelf long islands were one of a kind. The outdoor patio is lovely and very comfortable. We will continue to go back and enjoy!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Located near Shaker Circle within the trendy Larchmere section of Cleveland, this restaurant is a reminder of the old fashioned style of restaurants of the 1950's. The food is excellent for the price. The service is very efficient and our waitress was right on the ball. Try to get a table by the window so you can watch the people walk by. There is a charming bookstore next door that has a unique eclectic collection of antique books.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Larchmere Tavern has been around for a long time, but may not be known by many Clevelanders. Lunches are very good, with a variety of large salads and other healthy foods. Dinners are exceptionally good at reasonable prices. Fish dishes are superb, vegetarian meals are excellent, and there is a good variety of mains for every taste.