“super cute, quaint breakfast spot”
Review of Lucky's Cafe

Lucky's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 50 Dessert in Cleveland
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed September 28, 2018

This place came highly recommended. The breakfast was great, I had the biscuits and gravy my husband had their soup of the day w/grilled cheese. Everything was so fresh and delicious. The café is super cute with great coffee and pastries also. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives we tried Lucky’s cafe. It is in an older neighborhood in Cleveland, OH. A farm to table restaurant that uses the freshest ingredients possible. They have a garden growing right next to the outdoor seating where some of the food comes from. The rest are from local farmers within a 100 mile radius. I tried the Reuben. It was one of the best. It had a lot of delicious meat and the dressing was very good. Came with potato salad that I loved and a pickle. My two friends with me tried the Mac & Cheese which was made with 4 cheeses and heavy cream. And the other had the Ratatouille. Both were happy with their choices. Also tried a waffle to share with whip cream, an apple chutney, and Carmel drizzle. Delicious. It was a quaint place, surprisingly not real busy we were waited on by a very friendly waitress named Antoinette. Aha was very attentive and told us all about the place. Great experience and next time I’m in Cleveland I’ll definitely be back. I’ll try the biscuits and gravy they are famous for.

1  Thank Raider8484
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Found this via Diners,Drive In’s and Dives. Extremely good food! Had the biscuits and gravy but nabbed a “Happy cookie” from the bakery before my food ever arrived. WOW!! Delicious! The daily jam- a mixed berry treat- incredible! Everything is fresh, things come from the garden or are locally sourced. Service was cheerful and friendly. Such a cool little spot in a very interesting neighborhood.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Went here due to trip advisor rating! Great choice! We had the Shipwreck, the biscuits and gravy, the homemade granola, and the Lucky Burger! All were awesome and the service was tremendous! Kelsey was an awesome server!

Reviewed August 16, 2018

Located in the historic Tremont neighborhood of Cleveland, this eatery is a joy to visit. The farm-to-table concept really works here, creating great fresh dishes featuring superb recipes. The room is sunny and comfortable, the service is solid, the food is delicious- this is a great place to dine. We felt lucky to find this gem. Happy trails.