“Great Joint”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Love it great food great service always something good to find on the menu. Highly recommend always take various out of towners and others there.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Best. Brunch. Ever. They serve it on Sat and Sun Also their Reuben is to die for. We don't get here often enough.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

There's always a wait here, but if you go closer to closing it's usually a bit shorter. Food here is ALWAYS delicious and super filling. Wish it was open more often!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I like the atmosphere and cool art. I go there when i need a place to do some work - and this place has wi-fi. The people there are friendly and don't bother you when you need to drink coffee and concentrate on your work.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I really don't understand all the hype about this place. We had an out of town colleague that had heard how fantastic this place was so we thought we would include lunch there for him. The atmosphere is quaint and very eclectic. For anyone not familiar with the Tremont area, it is made up of numerous houses that have been transformed into pubs, restaurants, bistros - you name it - they are on every corner. Walking in to Lucky's, you will notice church pews and mismatched chairs in the small eating area. I had a view of their garden area which I really enjoyed. They have gutters attached to the hand painted fence used as flower boxes. Quite unique! I would imagine it is gorgeous in season. They have a limited lunch menu made up of several sandwich choices. I ordered a classic Reuben which came with a pickle and chips (all of the sandwiches come with pickles and chips). The sandwich was just ok. Nothing great. The price was close to $15 for this sandwich which at other restaurants would have been half that price. I thought this place was very pricey for what it was so I would check out the menu before going (add a buck or two to the menu online though). Not bad - just nothing special and definitely not a value.